Biryani Banquet | Feb. 5
February 5 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm$85
In this hands-on class led by Inspired Indian Cooking owner Kalpana Waikar, you'll work in teams to make Hyderabadi Biryani, a festive layered dish loaded with spiced chicken, caramelized onions, and flavorful Basmati rice, along with Jeera Aloo (cumin potatoes), and Cucumber Raita (savory spiced yogurt).
Includes house-made welcome cocktail/mocktail, snacks, dessert, and masala chai.
*vegetarian option with tofu available; please email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm.
$85 per person
- class is BYOB and will last 2 1/2 hours
- you will work with other students in groups of 4 to 6
- enrollment limited to 12 students
- you will be standing, cooking, and working for most of the class
- please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- aprons will be provided
- students receive 15% off in-store purchases the day of class